Madeya Talmadge is a sophomore nursing major from the hometown of Ventura, California. She is most excited about experiencing the culture and learning from the people we are serving while in the Dominican Republic. Madeya also loves trying new foods and all things Tolkein.
Shannon Campbell is a senior Nursing major hailing from the hometown of Snohomish, Washington. She answered, “To learn from God and go to a new place” were things that excited her most about going on a SPRINT Trip. Her favorite food is popcorn and she happens to love the animated horse movie Spirit.
Rosemary Padilla is a freshman hoping to major in Exercise Science from Silverdale, Washington. She is most excited about meeting people, building relationships, and learning about their culture in the Dominican Republic. Rosemary enjoys sports especially fast pitch softball and tennis. She also is an avid collector including buttons, postcards, and coins.
Lauren Frehner (Yes, we have two Laurens!) is a junior Psychology major. Her hometown is Port Angeles, Washington and she loves her family’s Chile Verde. “The food, the people, and the culture are what excite me most about going on a SPRINT Trip.” She also enjoys the Seattle coffee shop scene in her free time.
Lauren Isham is a sophomore intending on majoring in Nursing and is from the small town of Dallas, Oregon. She is most excited about the opportunity to learn about another country, culture, and to be able to go outside of the United States. She enjoys organizing things and loves volunteering here with people in Seattle.
Thank you for making a tax-deductible donation toward your student’s SPRINT trip! Below you will find some instructions for making an online donation. If you have any questions about this process, feel free to call (206) 378-5403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again for support SPRINT and its students as they learn & serve around the globe.
The John Perkins Center staff
1) Go to the SPU Home page (http://spu.edu/)
2) On the dark grey header, scroll over “Give to SPU”
3) Click the “Give Now” tan button
4) Under Donation Information, fill in your gift amount (E.g. $5, $10, etc.)
5) In the Designation drop down, choose “Other”
6) Type “SPRINT” in the “Other” text box
7) Click the “Add Gift to Cart” button
8) Under “Additional Information”
a. In the “In Memory/Honor of” box, type the student name & country they are traveling to (E.g. Jane Doe – Guatemala SPRINT trip)
9) Fill in the Billing, Payment information sections
10) If your employer is matching the gift, fill in the Matching Gifts section
11) Click the “Give Now” tan button at the bottom of the page